U.S. Law Group
U.S. Law Group’s attorneys have decades of experience litigating complex and novel legal issues in state and federal courts throughout California and New York, as well as in international venues. Our litigators work closely with clients to formulate strategies that best fit their respective personal or business goals to vigorously protect and enforce their rights in settlements, mediations, arbitrations, trials and appeals. We refine these dispute resolution strategies to serve the unique industries and businesses of our diverse clients in an expeditious and cost efficient manner.
U.S. Law Group provides innovative legal solutions to various business and commercial disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of industries. We regularly represent clients in matters arising from unique circumstances involving fraud, breach of contact, unfair competition, real estate litigation and partnership disputes, among others. With a focus on the client’s short and long-term business objectives, our litigators work with the firm’s corporate attorneys in formulating and executing litigation strategies to meet such objectives.
Recent Representative Matters in Commercial Litigation:
- Represented manufacturer in breach of contract claim involving international shipping issues.
- Represented institutional lender in a breach of a promissory note action involving complex subordination issues.
- Represented luxury home rental business in fraud and breach of contract matter brought by homeowner.
With offices in L.A. and New York, the preeminent entertainment capitals of the world, U.S. Law Group has a highly specialized expertise in litigating matters relating to film, television, music, theatre, digital media and publishing. Having spent years working at studios, production companies and talent agencies, our attorneys have a deep knowledge of the practices and trends of the entertainment industry and, therefore, are uniquely qualified to handle the specific needs of our show business clients. We have successfully represented producers and productions companies, financiers, athletes, creative talent and digital content creators in litigation, alternative dispute resolution and crisis management.
Recent Representative Matters in Entertainment Litigation:
- Represented Olympic athlete in five separate state and federal actions in California and New York against networks and studios over profit participation.
- Represented production company in dispute brought on by a guild.
- Represented Canadian theatre producer in fraud and breach contract claim against Hollywood production company.
U.S. Law Group’s savvy IP litigators work in conjunction with the firm’s transactional attorneys to protect and exploit the IP of our clients in the tech, entertainment, digital media and fashion industries, among others. Our attorneys have extensive experience vigorously and aggressively litigating IP cases related to the protection and enforcement of copyrights, trademarks, licenses, trade secrets, defamation, privacy rights and rights of publicity under federal statutes and common law.
Recent Representative Matters in IP Litigation:
- Represented production company in copyright dispute against estate of famous music artist.
- Represented producer in privacy and copyright dispute against estate of international artist.
- Represented producers of a famed Latino cartoon in copyright dispute against sales agent.